Produced with high strength synthetic fabric, conventional and laminated, valved or open-mouth, sewn or welded (convertex), PROCÓPIO’s raffia sack is suitable for the packaging of various products such as: fertilizers, flour, sugar , salt, mineral salt, bran, seeds, cereals, chemicals, refrigerated items, animal feed, mineral supplements, polymers and connections.
Polypropylene tubular fabric
Standard without lamination: 59g / m2
Laminated: 61g / m2
Convertex: 67g / m2
* Note: Or according to the specifications provided by the customer.
According to the specifications.
Laminated or not, in tubular fabric.
Tube bags, open mouth, accordion-folding, with internal and external liner or welded bags (convertex) with welded bottom and welded valves, or welded bottom with open mouth.
Flexographic (up to six colors).
APPLICATION AND ADVANTAGES
- It is intended for the packaging and storage of materials. Example of applications: fertilizers, flour, sugar, salt, mineral salt, bran, seeds, cereals, chemicals, refrigerators, animal feed, mineral supplements, polymers and connections.
- It provides ease of storage and handling.
- Excellent mechanical resistance compared to other materials.
- Do not use a load higher than specified.
- Do not drag loaded product overabrasive areas.
- Store away from sunlight.